Tuesday
I wasn't planning on writing a blog post today.
In fact, I spent most of the day doing things that don't make for particularly interesting blog posts.
I cleaned the kitchen.
The baby had a nap.
I put on a load of washing and then forgot about it.
At some point I wandered around the house looking for my phone while holding my phone.
I also spent an embarrassingly long amount of time deciding whether a plant needed watering.
These are apparently the sorts of decisions that occupy my days now.
The puzzle on the coffee table still isn't finished.
The laundry basket is somehow full again.
I made a coffee and drank most of it while it was still hot, which felt like a personal achievement.
Outside, the weather was nice enough to open the windows.
That's about all I've got.
No profound insights.
No life updates.
Just a Tuesday.
Which, now that I think about it, is probably what most of life is made up of anyway.
Comments
Post a Comment