Why I Started The Middle of Becoming
I have started and deleted this blog more times than I’d like to admit.
For a long time, I thought I needed a clear purpose before I could begin. But lately I’ve realised that some things are worth doing simply because they help us make sense of our lives.
The Middle of Becoming is a place for thoughts I don’t want to lose. Reflections on motherhood, poems, ordinary moments, and the messy, beautiful process of growing into who we are.
Truthfully, no one will probably ever read this.
But maybe someone will.
Maybe a first-time mum doing a 3am feed, scrolling for a reminder that she’s not alone.
Maybe a twenty-something questioning everything she thought she wanted.
Maybe someone sitting in their car after a hard day, not quite ready to go inside.
Maybe someone dreaming of a different life but unsure how to begin.
Maybe someone grieving, healing, starting over, or simply trying to make it through another ordinary day.
If that’s you, welcome.
I’m still figuring it out too.
Comments
Post a Comment